10 Things You Don't Know About…
Now, don't skip down to see what #1 is!
10. I live in Oklahoma but I'm a Native Californian.
9. I used to work in an all male prison on a unit with 120 men, where I was the only female.
8. I have 12 dogs and 3 cats, and I believe my animals talk to me and tell me what their names are so I don’t have to “name” them. My dog is a French bulldog named Harley Davidson and he sleeps with me, goes everywhere with me, and has a real attitude. And I just got a new baby I've named Butch. He's Timber Wolf, Red Husky, and Mastiff.
7. I collect Santa’s. I have them from all over the world. My favorite saying is: "Santa is my favorite man because he gives me everything I want and only shows up once a year!"
6. I can’t live without dental floss. I’m a serial flosser and have it everywhere in the house, plus in my purse and car just in case.
5. I ride motorcycles, and my husband and I love to just take off and ride wherever the road leads. And we are members of The Patriot Guard Riders.
4. I used to drive semi-trucks cross country and Harley Davidson went with me.
3. I have 40 grandchildren and 12 kids.
2. I am learning how to use a long bow.
And the number one thing you don't know about me is:
1. I am a Christian and believe in Jesus as my Lord & Savior. I am looking forward to the
Rpture and know that one day, He will call my name and I'll be with Him forever.